Full-Stack Developer C#/ .NET Core on Azure DevOps (100%)
ndd Medizintechnik AG is a leading company and innovator in pulmonary function testing devices. For more than 25 years, ndd has created solutions that improve early detection of chronic lung diseases, including COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and asthma. Today, ndd offers unique spirometry and pulmonary function testing device solutions that are available around the globe. To strengthen our Software team located in Zurich, Switzerland, we are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer C#/ .NET Core on Azure DevOps (100%).
You will be part of an experienced and dedicated team in an international environment. We are creating a new cloud platform as a hub for lung function diagnostics. The platform will connect healthcare providers with patients using our mobile application. Your key role will be to support ndd in implement a new state-of-the art web application on Azure using the latest web technologies such as Blazor WASM, Angular and Rest API. Join us and become part of our growing team that is helping to shape the future of the pulmonary health industry.
Besides an attractive location in the heart of Zurich's trendy industrial district, fair remuneration, good social benefits and regulated, flexible working hours, you can also expect the best conditions to be able to do excellent work. For us, this includes a good induction, professional and modern work equipment, and a collegial and supportive working environment.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to work in a fast-growing company in a great team, then let's go - we look forward to getting to know you! Apply directly to us and exclusively via our e-recruiting tool (via Apply button). The more we learn about you, the better! We are therefore looking forward to receiving your complete application with CV including photo as well as your references. Your data will be treated confidentially and discreetly.
We do not consider applications from recruiters for this position. We decline all responsibility and any fees for unsolicited dossiers.
- Design, implement, test, and deploy enterprise web-applications based on Blazor WASM or Angular.
- Work with Minimal APIs using C#/ .NET Core 6.0 and OpenAPI 3.0.
- Implement backend and system architecture based on MS-SQL Server and EF 6 using Code-First.
- Monitor and maintain our Azure DevOps pipeline.
- Create high quality documentation in compliance with legal requirements for full traceability in our Application Lifecycle Management system.
- Work together with our product managers and UX designers.
- Apply the best technical agile patterns and practices when building our web application solutions.
- Interact closely with team members on quality-related activities such as review and documentation.
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor's degree in computer science or a similar education with at least 3 years of working experience in developing with C#/ .NET (Core).
- Experience in developing professional web-applications using C# .NET (MVC, Blazor WASM or Angular).
- You are eager to apply the latest software design patterns.
- You have a high affinity and talent to design and implement web-front-ends together with our UX-designers.
- You have a proactive go-getter attitude.
- Your ability to communicate, coordinate and work with cross-departmental teams enables corporate progress.
- You are keen to explore developments in cloud technologies in a medical device environment.
- Advanced language skills in spoken and written English are mandatory, German is a plus.