Global HR Service Assistant (40%)
ndd Medizintechnik AG is a leading company and innovator in pulmonary function testing devices. For more than 25 years, ndd has created solutions that improve early detection of chronic lung diseases, including COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and asthma. Today, ndd offers unique spirometry and pulmonary function testing device solutions that are available around the globe.
To provide a top-quality employee experience, we are looking for a supportive and enthusiastic personality, for our Headquarter in Zurich, Switzerland as Global HR Service Assistant (40%).
About the position
In this exciting all-round-front-function, you help providing a global first-class support to our employees and other stakeholders. The position is a great opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the medical devices industry and daily HR business processes in an international environment. You will help us to make lung function testing accessible to everyone, everywhere and improve the lives of millions of people with lung disease. If you want to learn and grow, join us!
Besides an attractive location in the heart of Zurich's trendy industrial district, fair remuneration, good social benefits and regulated, flexible working hours, you can also expect the best conditions to be able to do excellent work. For us, this includes a good induction, professional and modern work equipment, and a collegial and supportive working environment. We offer you an environment to grow and develop yourself, make friends and extend your network and your skills!
If you feel like you are this person and if you want to learn and grow with us, then let's go - we look forward to getting to know you! Apply directly to us and exclusively via our e-recruiting tool. The more we learn about you, the better! We are therefore looking forward to receiving your complete application with CV including photo as well as your references. Your data will be treated confidentially and discreetly.
Recruiting agencies please ask for our conditions for this position by email. We decline all responsibility and any fees for unsolicited dossiers.
- You support in all daily HR business tasks
- You help coordinating all administrative tasks along the employee life cycle
- You monitor the data and processes in our HRIS (Personio)
- You manage and update Intranet content
- You help boosting our Recruiting and Branding activities
- You help us optimizing and documenting the HR processes
- You help us organizing internal team events
- You have a completed Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or a commercial education with HR Assistant Certificate (Master Students are welcome)
- You have 1-2 years of working experience in HR administration or in any other customer service-related field
- You are an open and positive minded person who works independently and accurately
- You are proactive, reliable, curious and customer-oriented with a hands-on, solution driven mentality
- You have a high sense of detail and confidentialness awareness
- You have strong knowledge of MS Office 365 and very good German- and English language skills