Head of Sales EMEA/Asia
NDD is a leading company and innovator in Pulmonary Function Testing devices. For more than 25 years, NDD Medizintechnik AG has created solutions that improve early detection of chronic lung diseases, including COPD and asthma. Today, NDD Medizintechnik AG offers unique spirometry and PFT device solutions that are available around the globe.
To strengthen our Senior Management in Zurich, Switzerland, we are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven personality who’s enthusiastic about further developing a great company for the long term. You will be responsible for managing a powerful team which supports you in maintaining long-term relationships with key distribution partners and key opinion leaders in EMEA/Asia. You will be setting a foundation for future growth and develop and distribute our products in those areas.
Because it is us :-)
If you recognize yourself in the profile, and you would like to work in a fast growing company, then go ahead and apply - we are happy to get to know you! Therefore, please send your application including a short motivation letter, your CV with photo and reference letters. Your data will be handled confidentially and discreetly. Please apply directly and only via button.
Please note that we cannot consider applications from recruitment agencies.
- Define sales and profit targets for the EMEA/Asia Sales organization by providing accurate sales forecasts and developing sales strategies including budgets, account objectives and incentive plans
- Strategic planning of market expansion by identifying new market potential, evaluating potential business partners
- Evaluation of potential distributors and establishment of positive partner- and relationships for further developing global sales structures in the relevant core markets
- Build long-term relationship with key distribution partners for NDD
- Create positive change and an environment of team engagement and motivation
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution; MBA or equivalent
- 5-8 years of sales experience with experience in a business-to-business sales environment, medical device industry is a plus
- Consistent track record of achieving or exceeding sales goals
- Experience in leading national sales organization and managing sales managers or ready to make the next step
- Strong interpersonal skills and teambuilding qualities
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Natural Leadership
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer Focus
- Fluency in English, German is a strong plus
- Willingness to travel frequently (Job Location in Zurich)