Mobile App Developer in Xamarin (80-100% / f-m-d)
We are an internationally successful and established company with employees in Zurich and in Andover, USA. For more than 20 years, ndd Medizintechnik AG has created solutions that improve early detection of chronic lung diseases, including COPD and asthma. Today, ndd Medizintechnik AG offers unique spirometry and PFT device solutions that are available in more than 100 countries around the globe. We encourage innovation and teamwork, to enable constant development of our technology and products - which is becoming increasingly important in the field of pulmonary function diagnostics, not only due to COVID-19.
To strengthen our R&D team located in Zurich, Switzerland, we are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven personality as a Mobile App Developer in Xamarin (80-100% / f-m-d)
You will be part of a very competent and engaged team in an international environment. The key role of your job will be to contribute to the continued excellence of our lung function diagnostic devices, which must fulfill regulatory requirements with respect to safety and intended use, as well as the expectations of our customers worldwide. We are offering good general conditions like 25 days paid holidays, very good pension fund solution, part time work, mobile work and many more.
If you recognize yourself in the profile, and you would like to work in a small company where you can help develop excellence, then we should meet! Our recruiting-partner Richard Liffert from Nexus is looking forward to receiving your application by email to [email protected], including a motivation letter, your curriculum vitae and reference letters. Your data will be handled confidentially and discreetly.
- Develop sophisticated mobile applications in Xamarin
- Develop the software of our products in the field of pulmonary function diagnostics
- Adhere to regulatory requirements and provide high-quality documentation
- Support product project activities such as planning, execution, and coordination
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar education
- At least 2 years of work experience in developing mobile applications with Xamarin (iOS/Android)
- Knowledge in C# /.NET
- A high degree of quality awareness and initiative
- Ability to work with cross-departmental teams
- Highly motivated in product development in the field of medical devices technology
- Advanced language skills in spoken and written English are mandatory, German is beneficial