1st Level IT Supporter (40-60%)
ndd Medizintechnik AG is a leading company and innovator in pulmonary function testing devices. For morethan 25 years, ndd has created solutions that improve early detection of chronic lung diseases, including COPD(Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and asthma. Today, ndd offers unique spirometry and pulmonaryfunction testing device solutions that are available around the globe.
To strengthen our IT-Team in Zurich, Switzerland, we are looking for a supportive and enthusiastic student, as our new
1st Level IT Supporter (40-60%).
IT Support maintains the computer networks of all types of organizations, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs, and configures hardware and software, and solves technical issues as they arise. Your key role will be to support the IT Manager in all IT-relevant matters and to provide excellent service to all our ndd employees worldwide.
Besides an attractive location in the heart of Zurich's trendy industrial district, fair remuneration, good social benefits and regulated, flexible working hours, you can also expect the best conditions to be able to do excellent work. For us, this includes a good induction, professional and modern work equipment, and a collegial and supportive working environment. We offer you an environment to grow and develop yourself, make friends and extend your network and your skills!
If you feel like you are this person and if you want to learn and grow with us, then let's go - we look forward to getting to know you! Apply directly to us and exclusively via our e-recruiting tool (Apply button). The more we learn about you, the better! We are therefore looking forward to receiving your complete application with CV including photo as well as your references. Your data will be treated confidentially and discreetly.
We do not consider applications from recruiters for this position. We decline all responsibility and any fees for unsolicited dossiers.
• You are the first point of contact and troubleshooter for technical problems
• Providing work equipment for new employees
• User account management and rights assignment
• Ensuring IT order in the office
• Support/organization of internal IT projects
• Joint responsibility for the development and implementation of a system and software landscape
• Organization and implementation of employee training
• Procurement of hardware as required
• Apprenticeship degree in the field of computer science with first experience in ICT support environment
• Currently studying and available on 4-5 half days, partly remote is possible
• Strong customer focus
• Strong knowledge of Office365, Azure
• You can work independent and are a reliable and solution-oriented person
• You can work independent and are a reliable person
• Your sense of communication, openness and flexibility make you a good team-mate
• You have a proactive go-getter attitude
• You have very good language skills in spoken and written English and German