Finance Manager (100%)
We are an internationally successful and established company with employees in Zurich and in Andover, USA. For more than 20 years, ndd Medizintechnik AG has created solutions that improve early detection of chronic lung diseases, including COPD and asthma. Today, ndd Medizintechnik AG offers unique spirometry and PFT device solutions that are available in more than 100 countries around the globe. We encourage innovation and teamwork, to enable constant development of our technology and products - which is becoming increasingly important in the field of pulmonary function diagnostics, not only due to COVID-19.
For our Zurich office we are looking for a flexible and hands-on personality (f/m/d) with analytical skills and a strong flair for numbers as a Finance Manager (100%).
You will be part of a small, highly motivated and engaged team in an international environment. The key role of your job will be to manage all local finance and accounting processes. With your skills and commitment, you will finally contribute to an Early Diagnosis for Better Lung Health for thousands of people. We are offering good general conditions, e.g. 5 weeks holiday, an attractive pension fund solution and more.
If you recognize yourself in the profile, and you would like to work in a small company where you can help develop excellence, then we should meet! We are looking forward to receiving your application in English, including a motivation letter, your curriculum vitae and job references. Your data will be handled confidentially and discreetly. Please only use the apply button (via e-recruiting-system). Thank you!
Direct applications are preferred; we do only accept profiles coming from our preferred recruitment partners for this role.
- Responsible for all finance and accounting processes locally.
- Coordination with external accounting firm for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank & Cash Flow Management.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements for management and board. Preparation of KPIs, analyses and reports for management.
- Preparation and coordination of annual budgeting process and rolling forecasts.
- Preparation of annual financial statements and coordination of audits.
- Initiate appropriate actions and measures to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Sparring partner for various internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordination with tax advisors
- Completed higher education in business administration (FH or university) or further education as CMA or CPA
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the financial area ideally of a manufacturing company.
- Solid knowledge in budgeting, reporting, accounting and analysis of P&L and balance sheet
- Very good IT skills, mainly Excel, setting up reporting tools and ERP systems, ideally experience with LucaNet
- Very good written and spoken German and English language skills (C1)
- Reliable, solution-oriented, and accurate
- Strong communications and organizational skills