Product Manager Clinical Software
ndd Medizintechnik AG is a leading company and innovator in pulmonary function testing devices. For more than 25 years, ndd has created solutions that improve early detection of chronic lung diseases, including COPD and asthma. Today, ndd offers unique spirometry and pulmonary function testing devices that are available around the globe. To strengthen our Product Management team located in Zurich, Switzerland, we are looking for a self-driven and customer-focused Product Manager Clinical Software.
In this role, you will be part of a competent and dedicated team that performs in an international environment. Your key role will be to define a strategy and roadmap for your product-line based on our company strategy, market inputs, and customer needs. You will then execute your strategy and ensure a good product lifecycle management in coordination with various teams within the company. Help us to make lung function testing accessible to more people globally and to improve the lives of millions of people living with lung diseases.
We offer an attractive location, fair pay, good social benefits, flexible working hours, and the best conditions in which to do excellent work. This includes comprehensive onboarding, professional and modern technology, and a collegial and supportive working environment.
If this profile describes you and you would like to work at a fast-growing company in an international environment, then we should meet. Apply directly and exclusively via our e-recruiting tool. The more we learn about you, the better. We look forward to receiving your complete application and reference letters. Your data will be treated confidentially and discreetly.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for ndd's new cloud-based software as well as for the established software, which is mainly Windows-based.
- Take full responsibility for managing and executing product lifecycle activities according to the agreed strategy and roadmap. This includes coordination of launch, maintenance, and end-of-life activities.
- Analyze the market status and market needs by making analyses of the competition, defining use cases, and assessing business opportunities.
- Define market, stakeholder, usability, and system requirements for new software products or product improvements that are within the scope of our interests.
- Make presentations and provide training to the internal sales team, Key Accounts, Key Opinion Leaders, and distribution partners.
- Represent ndd as a competent expert and advocate for your product line.
- Observe trends in the market and publications relating to your product line.
- Communicate and discuss features and industry trends with customers, Key Opinion Leaders, and ndd’s internal experts to find excellent solutions.
- Define a business strategy with new offerings and products (e.g., Software as a Service (SaaS)).
- Besides a technical and/or business degree, or any equivalent education, you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in product marketing, product management, and/or portfolio management, preferably within the medical device or healthcare sector.
- Highly developed skills in translating market developments and customer needs into requirements for products and solutions.
- Ability to develop business cases and product offerings.
- Knowledge in quality and regulatory compliance for medical devices, incl. processes such as risk management, usability engineering, requirement engineering, and V&V activities.
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to cooperate with international cross-departmental teams.
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written; knowledge of German would be a plus.
- Solution-oriented personality with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.