Software Engineer for Medical Applications / C# /.NET / Xamarin (80-100%)
For more than 20 years, NDD Medical Technologies has worked to improve early detection and accurate diagnosis for people living with COPD and other chronic lung diseases. Located in the heart of Zürich, Switzerland, we are looking for a Software Engineer for Medical Applications / C# /.NET / Xamarin (80-100%).
- Meaningful profession – help us develop the best possible lung-function testing-equipment.
- International cooperation within our own teams (CH/USA)
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: Technopark Zürich. Working from home is possible.
- Workload: 80-100 %
Would you like to grow with us and be part of a company whose focus is to improve the well-being of millions of sick people? Our easy-to-use, accurate and reliable devices facilitate routine lung examinations and improve the quality of life of millions of patients. Worldwide. We offer a challenging role, with great potential for professional and personal development.
Once you have become familiar with our products, you will develop advanced mobile applications in Xamarin and desktop applications in C# /.NET. You will work within a team dedicated to the continuous development of our software, which is designed for diagnostic devices used for pulmonary function testing. As an expert in medical technology, you will keep up to date with regulatory requirements and ensure that high-quality documentation is available.
- University degree in computer science (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
- At least 3 years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience with the development of mobile applications with Xamarin (iOS/Android)
- Comprehensive knowledge of C# /.NET
- Objective-C, Swift, and Java are a plus
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage
- High quality standards
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as part of a team
- A passion for product development in the field of medical technology
- Excellent written and verbal competence in English; good German is a plus