Test Engineer (80-100%)
ndd Medizintechnik AG is a leading company and innovator in pulmonary function testing devices. For more than 25 years, ndd has created solutions that improve early detection of chronic lung diseases, including COPD and asthma. Today, ndd offers unique spirometry and pulmonary function testing device solutions that are available around the globe. To strengthen our R+D team located in Zurich, Switzerland, we are looking for an experienced Test Engineer (80-100%).
In this newly created role, you will be part of a competent and dedicated team in an international environment. Your key role will be to contribute and further develop the excellence of our lung function diagnostic devices, and in particular, to test our hardware, software and applications. Your role would be essential to allow our devices to fulfill regulatory requirements with respect to safety and intended use. Help us to make lung function testing accessible to everyone, everywhere and improve the lives of millions of people with lung disease.
Besides an attractive location, fair pay, good social benefits and regulated, flexible working hours, you can also expect the best conditions to be able to do excellent work at ndd. For us, this includes a comprehensive onboarding, professional and modern technology and a collegial and supportive working environment.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to work at a fast-growing company in international environment, then go ahead - we look forward to getting to know you! Apply directly to us by using our e-recruiting tool only. The more we learn about you, the better! We look forward to receiving your complete application including photo and reference letters. Your data will be treated confidentially and discreetly.
- You are the first point of contact for validation and verification
- You establish and execute standard verification and validation processes to guarantee regulation standards
- You verify and validate software, applications and products through use of automated, manual, performance and other tests.
- You analyze test results using statistical techniques and determine acceptability
- You investigate and troubleshoot problems identified during and associated to verification and validation activities
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in software or other related engineering, or any equivalent education
- You have 1- 3 years of working experience in software developing or as a test engineer, medical devices industry and GAMP5 knowledge would be a strong plus
- You are working in an independent manner and are a solution-oriented person
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate and work with cross-departmental teams
- You have advanced language skills in spoken and written English, German is a strong plus.