- Designed and precision manufactured by ndd
- Physical barrier for infection control
- Easy handling for technicians
- No expiration date
- No special storage condition required
What's in the box
- 50 DLCO Barriettes including a dispenser box
- 100 DLCO Barriettes including a dispenser box
- DLCO Barriette: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) and Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Bag: Polyethylene (PE)
Transport and storage information
- Temperature range: -20 to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%
- Atmospheric pressure: 400 to 1060 hPa
Dimension (H x W x D) and weight
- Single DLCO Barriette: 40 x 40 x 20 mm and 6 g (1.6 x 1.6 x 0.8 in and 0.2 oz)
- Dispenser box: 12 x 19 x 19 cm and 0.45 kg (4.7 x 7.5 x 7.5 in and 1 lb)
- Packaging box - 50 DLCO Barriettes: 12 x 19 x 19 cm and 0.45 kg (4.7 x 7.5 x 7.5 in and 1 lb)
- Packaging box - 100 DLCO Barriettes: 25 x 20 x 20 cm and 0.8 kg (10 x 8 x 8 in and 1.8 lb)
Questions and answers
Can I reuse the DLCO Barriettes?
ndd's DLCO Barriettes are single-patient use to prevent cross-contamination between patients.
Can I wash/disinfect the DLCO Barriettes?
The DLCO Barriettes are single-patient use disposables and are not designed to endure washing or disinfection cycles. Washing/disinfection of the Barriette may damage sensitive parts, which compromise the test results and break the hygiene concept of the EasyOne Pro / LAB systems, which is designed to reduce cleaning to an absolute minimum.