- Designed and precision manufactured by NDD
- Single-patient use breathing tube effectively prevents cross-contamination
- Ergonomic design for patient comfort
- Easy handling for technicians
- No expiration date
- No special storage conditions
- Climate neutral - Carbon emission during production and distribution is compensated by myclimate Carbon Reduction and Carbon Compensation program
What's in the box
- 50 EasyOne FlowTube mouthpieces including a dispenser box
- 200 EasyOne FlowTube mouthpieces including a dispenser box
- 500 EasyOne FlowTube mouthpieces (dispenser box not included) Not available in the United States or Canada
- EasyOne FlowTube mouthpiece: Polypropylene (PP)
- Bag: Polyethylene (PE)
Transport and storage information
- Temperature range: -20 to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%
- Atmospheric pressure: 500 to 1060 hPa
- No expiration date
Dimension (H x W x D) and weight
- Single FlowTube mouthpiece: 21 x 38 x 150 mm and 8 g (1.9 x 1.5 x 5.9 in and 0.3 oz)
- Dispenser box: 19 x 23 x 19 cm (7.4 x 9 x 7.4 in)
- Packaging box - 50 EasyOne FlowTube mouthpieces: 20 x 25 x 20 cm and 1 kg (12 x 15 x 23 in and 2.2 lb)
- Packaging box - 200 EasyOne FlowTube mouthpieces: 25 x 39 x 39 cm and 3 kg (10 x 15 x 15 in and 6.6 lb)
- Packaging box - 500 EasyOne FlowTube mouthpieces: 31 x 40 x 60 cm and 6.5 kg (12 x 16 x 24 in and 14.3 lb)
Questions & answers
Can I reuse the EasyOne FlowTube mouthpiece?
The NDD EasyOne FlowTube mouthpiece is a single-patient use product.
Can I wash/disinfect the EasyOne FlowTube mouthpiece?
To avoid cross contamination, the NDD EasyOne FlowTube mouthpiece is recommended to be used only once. Washing / disinfection of the EasyOne FlowTube mouthpiece might damage sensible parts, which compromise the test results and the safe avoidance of cross contamination.
How do I connect the Filter Adapter FT to the NDD EasyOne Air FlowTube?
Assembling the filter and adapter components is simple and easy. To add a filter (2) to the EasyOne Air, insert the flow tube normally. Then attach the (1) filter adapter (FT), to the back of the flow tube and connect the filter to the filter adapter (FT), as shown in the diagram below. If you have questions about how to connect or use NDD filters, please contact NDD customer support in North America at [email protected] and internationally at [email protected].
Can I use any breathing tube on the market for testing, as long as it fits into the sensor?
As a crucial component of the TrueFlow technology, the measurement accuracy is also ensured by the NDD EasyOne FlowTube, which are precision-manufactured and undergo stringent quality inspections. Therefore we highly recommend to use the original NDD EasyOne FlowTube to fully benefit from the TrueFlow technology.