- Swiss design by ndd engineers
- Breathing tube for infection control
- Ergonomic design for comfortable testing
- Easy handling for technicians
- No expiration date
- No special storage condition
What’s in the box
- 50 Spirette mouthpieces including a dispenser box
- 200 Spirette mouthpieces including a dispenser box
- 500 Spirette mouthpieces (dispenser box not included) Not available in the United States or Canada
- Spirette mouthpiece: Linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Bag: Polyethylene (PE)
Transport and storage information
- Temperature range: -25 to 70°C (-13° to 158°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 90%, non-condensing
- Atmospheric pressure: 400 to 1060 hPa
- No expiration date
Dimensions (H x W x D) and weight
- Single Spirette mouthpiece: 25 x 38 x 140 mm and 8 g (1 x 1.5 x 5.5 in and 0.3 oz)
- Dispenser box: 23 x 19 x 19 cm (9 x 7.5 x 7.5 in)
- Packaging box - 50 Spirette mouthpieces: 25 x 20 x 20 cm and 0.9 kg (10 x 8 x 8 in and 2 lb)
- Packaging box - 200 Spirette mouthpieces: 25 x 39 x 39 cm and 2.3 kg (10 x 15 x 15 in and 5 lb)
- Packaging box - 500 Spirette mouthpieces: 31 x 40 x 60 cm and 6.5 kg (12 x 16 x 24 in and 14.3 lb)
Downloads Spirette mouthpiece
FAQs Spirette mouthpiece
The Spirette mouthpieces are single-use only and disposable.
To avoid cross contamination the Spirette mouthpiece is recommended to be used only once. Washing / disinfection of the Spirette mouthpiece might damage sensitive parts, which may compromise the test results and the safe avoidance of cross contamination.
As a crucial component of the TrueFlow technology, the measurement accuracy is also ensured by the ndd Spirettes/EasyOne FlowTubes, which are precision-manufactured and undergo stringent quality inspections. Therefore we highly recommend using the original ndd Spirette/EasyOne FlowTube to fully benefit from the TrueFlow technology.
To add a filter (2) to the EasyOne Pro, insert the (1) Spirette FA Pro/LAB into the EasyOne Pro handle. Then attach the filter to the Spirette FA Pro/LAB, as shown in the diagram below. If you have questions about how to connect or use ndd filters, please contact ndd customer support in North America at [email protected] and internationally at [email protected].
The Spirette is a single-use item. By changing the Spirette between patients no contamination from exhaled breath or mucus can be transferred from one patient to the next – risk of cross-contamination is eliminated. Find scientific proof that EasyOne devices with Spirettes offer an absolutely hygienic and reliable solution here.