- Swiss design by NDD engineers
- Breathing tube for infection control
- Ergonomic design for comfortable testing
- Easy handling for technicians
- No expiration date
- No special storage condition
What’s in the box
- 50 Spirette mouthpieces including a dispenser box
- 75 Spirette mouthpieces including a dispenser box Not available in the United States or Canada
- 200 Spirette mouthpieces including a dispenser box
- 500 Spirette mouthpieces (dispenser box not included) Not available in the United States or Canada
- Spirette mouthpiece: Linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Bag: Polyethylene (PE)
Transport and storage information
- Temperature range: -20 to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%
- Atmospheric pressure: 400 to 1060 hPa
- No expiration date
Dimension (H x W x D) and weight
- Single Spirette mouthpiece: 25 x 38 x 140 mm and 8 g (1 x 1.5 x 5.5 in and 0.3 oz)
- Dispenser box: 23 x 19 x 19 cm (9 x 7.5 x 7.5 in)
- Packaging box - 50 Spirette mouthpieces: 25 x 20 x 20 cm and 0.9 kg (10 x 8 x 8 in and 2 lb)
- Packaging box - 75 Spirette mouthpieces: 25 x 20 x 20 cm and 1 kg (10 x 8 x 8 in and 2.2 lb)
- Packaging box - 200 Spirette mouthpieces: 25 x 39 x 39 cm and 2.3 kg (10 x 15 x 15 in and 5 lb)
- Packaging box - 500 Spirette mouthpieces: 31 x 40 x 60 cm and 6.5 kg (12 x 16 x 24 in and 14.3 lb)
Questions & answers
Can I reuse the Spirette mouthpiece?
The Spirette mouthpieces are single-use only and disposable.
Can I wash/disinfect the Spirette mouthpiece?
To avoid cross contamination the Spirette mouthpiece is recommended to be used only once. Washing / disinfection of the Spirette mouthpiece might damage sensible parts, which may compromise the test results and the safe avoidance of cross contamination.
Can I use any breathing tube on the market for testing, as long as it fits into the sensor?
As a crucial component of the TrueFlow technology, the measurement accuracy is also ensured by the NDD Spirettes/EasyOne FlowTubes, which are precision-manufactured and undergo stringent quality inspections. Therefore we highly recommend using the original NDD Spirette/EasyOne FlowTube to fully benefit from the TrueFlow technology.
How do I connect the Filter Adapter SP to the Easy on-PC Spirette?
Assembling the filter and adapter components is simple and easy. To add a filter (2) to the Easy on-PC, insert the Spirette normally. Then attach the (1) filter adapter (SP) to the back of the spirette and connect the filter to filter adapter (SP), as shown in the diagram below. If you have questions about how to connect or use NDD filters, please contact NDD customer support in North America at [email protected] and internationally at [email protected].
How to connect a filter to the EasyOne Pro/LAB
To add a filter (2) to the EasyOne Pro, insert the (1) Spirette FA Pro/LAB into the EasyOne Pro handle. Then attach the filter to the Spirette FA Pro/LAB, as shown in the diagram below. If you have questions about how to connect or use NDD filters, please contact NDD customer support in North America at [email protected] and internationally at [email protected].