"Our academic activities related to trainings and continuous learning for the specialists that take care of the respiratory health in our region, are supported by new technologies. Our experience with NDD devices has been very positive because they adapt to our necessities, they are always updated regarding new standardization and technological advances."
Details EasyOne Connect
Streamline your workflow using our EasyOne Connect software. Minimize errors associated with data entry while saving time to deliver the best care to your patient.
- Automatically send discrete data and pdf reports directly into a patient’s chart
- Common coding sets supported including CPT and LOINC codes
- Open and interoperable data platform based on standards and modern technologies
Data Centralization with EasyOne Connect
EasyOne Connect software integrates all of your NDD devices and offers central data and user management. The software works with a variety of database options to facilitate common tasks such as data storage, data centralization, and accessing data remotely. Features include:
- Microsoft SQL Server for central database storage
- Encrypted SQLite File for local database storage
- Compatible with Azure cloud server database solutions
- Supports Active Directory integration for centralized user management
To learn more about NDD IT solutions, click here.
NDD products comply with the NIOSH/OSHA occupational health standards. We have established relationships with the following vendors:
- Net Health/Agility (Formerly STIX/Integritas)
- Cority (Formerly Medgate)
- Workplace Integra
- Enterprise Health
Note: To verify the current connection status with a specific NDD product, please contact NDD or the application vendor.
QC-Grading and Result Interpretation
Get automatic quality grading and interpretation quality grades based on NLHEP and ATS/ERS for all tests using EasyOne Connect.
- Quality grades based on NLHEP and ATS/ERS for all tests
- ATS/ERS interpretation
- GOLD/Hardie, NICE, JRS and NLHEP
With our integrated commenter you can easily define standard comments and quickly add them to your patient's results.
- Predefine comments
- Quickly select or deselect
- Quickly modify comments
Watch our video guide for more details.
Encouraging Pediatric Incentives
With our simple but smart pediatric incentives children quickly understand what to do. This shortens your testing time and helps you achieve good quality spirometry results – and the children have fun doing the test.
- Birthday Cake incentive for FVC
- Swinging Monkey incentive for FVC & FVL
- Balloon incentive for FVC
Custom Provocation Protocols
Customize available standard provocation protocols for your needs or create your own. You can easily install the customized provocation protocol on your NDD devices.
- Build your own provocation protocols
- Modify existing provocation protocols
- Export and load protocols onto other devices
Pre-installed protocols: Mannitol, MC, Exercise Provocation
Watch our video guide for more details.
Customize reports and chose the parameters to be displayed.
- Arrange graphs, parameters and tests as needed
- Choose which graphs to display
- Freely define the tables including Z-score, % Predicted and LLN
- Color reports for better visual clarity
Large Selection of Predicted Sets (%Pred, Z-score and LLN)
The first in line for newly published predicted values: EasyOne® devices are used in predicted studies worldwide (e.g. LUNOKID, ALAT).
- %Pred, Z-score, LLN
- GLI (Stanojevic 2009, Quanjer 2012)
- NHANES III (North America)
- PLATINO (South America)
- ERS (Europe) and JRS, IP, Chhabra (Asia)
Please see our specifications below for a complete list of the supported predicted values.
FAQs EasyOne Connect
All current generation NDD devices, EasyOne Air, Easy on-PC and EasyOne Pro/LAB V5, are equally capable of integrating with your EMR.
Using our EasyOne Connect software, NDD is able to connect with virtually all EMR systems. Please reference our successful integration list in the details section above for an overview of the systems we have successfully connected to.