Area Sales Manager International
ndd Medizintechnik AG is a leading company and innovator in pulmonary function testing devices. For more than 25 years, ndd has created solutions that improve early detection of chronic lung diseases, including COPD and asthma. Today, ndd offers unique spirometry and pulmonary function testing devices that are available around the globe.
About the Position
Your key role is to strengthen our sales team located in Zürich, by developping and executing powerful strategies for individual markets and lead ndd business growth within Northern Europe. You provide market feedback to improve existing products and develop new ones, and to support a sustainable development of our market presence in the defined area. You’ll be part of a competent and dedicated team that performs in a global environment. Do you want to help us to make lung function testing accessible to everyone everywhere, and to improve the lives of millions of people with lung diseases? Then you have come to the right place!
We offer an attractive location, fair pay, good social benefits, flexible working hours, hybrid work, and the best conditions in which to do excellent work. This includes comprehensive onboarding, professional and modern technology, and a collegial and supportive working environment. We promote equal opportunities, diversity, and inclusion – come as you are!
If this profile describes you and you would like to work at a fast-growing company in a global environment, then we should meet. Apply directly and exclusively via our e-recruiting tool. The more we learn about you, the better. We look forward to receiving your complete application and reference letters. Your data will be treated confidentially and discreetly.
- Support, develop & manage our distribution partners in introducing our products to the market.
- Attract new business and continuously grow existing business.
- Create market access for new products.
- Develop and execute market and account strategies for the assigned sales area in cooperation with our distribution partners.
- Define targets, including yearly budget.
- Coordinate and improve activities within your territory.
- Develop and use modern sales tools to ensure an efficient and well documented sales process and customer relationship management.
- Improve activities within your sales area, such as selection & switch of distribution partners.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with key distribution partners and key opinion leaders.
- Organize and execute sales and product training for end-customers and distribution partners.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in sales and/or marketing, or equivalent education.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the sale of medical devices; experience with B2B distributor sales is a strong plus.
- Charisma and a talent for developing sustainable business partnerships.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of modern sales tools (e.g., CRM, Salesforce).
- Hands-on personality with ability to take full responsibility of the assigned sales area.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal as well as negotiation & organizational skills.
- Fluency in both English and German; any other languages are a plus.
- You are living in the Zurich area and are willing to travel frequently.